Service and Warranty
What is warranties against defects:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What is covered in warranties against defects by us if the product amounts to a major failure within 12 months from the date of purchase:
- A reasonable consumer would not have purchased;
- Significantly different from the description, sample or demonstration model, and can’t be fixed easily or within a reasonable time; and
- The product is a PETKIT Australia genuine product with an SN NUMBER. For Pura X, authenticity of the product may be validated using the search tab below.
The customer is entitled to :
- Refund; or
However, the above-limited warranties are not applicable for any of our products which ave been altered by any person, dealer, or company without the express written authorization of PETKIT Australia.
The cost of returning a product:
If a consumer wants to return a product with an alleged major fault for a refund or replacement, PETKIT Australia will cover the initial cost of shipping and/or posting the product back to PETKIT Australia.
You may return new, unopened items fulfilled by PETKIT Australia within 14 days of receipt of delivery for a replacement or full refund of the price you paid for the item if you change your mind. Unless otherwise stated, original shipping fees for change of mind returns are not refunded.
Some items have different policies or requirements associated with them for change of mind returns. Please also check the details for items that are not returnable.
For more information about our shipping and returns policy, please visit our Shipping & Returns Policy Page
Exceptions to warranties against defects by us :
- The Warranty time frame is limited within 12 months from the date of purchase; and
- The product, if claimed to have defected, will be subject to regular usage check by our customer support agent, making sure the usage was not abnormal.
- All the above are subject to interpretation.
Eligibility to warranties against defects :
Customer is eligible to warranties against defects only if the product is a PETKIT Australia genuine product with an SN NUMBER identified on the authenticator section below. Once product is confirmed to have been bought in PETKIT Au store, the said product is entitled to 12 months warranties against defects and 12 months tech support.
PETKIT Official Authorization Certificate
PETKIT GENUINE PRODUCT AUTHENTICATOR
To check authenticity of your PETKIT item, kindly enter serial number below.