This PETKIT Active Carbon Tofu Litter is totally environmentally friendly, low-dust and absorbs within a blink. Made of food-grade raw material, such as bean dregs, starch and corn powder, this cat litter is biodegradable and flushable. Activated carbon molecules have been added to deodorise more efficiently through physical adsorption. This PETKIT tofu litter has 2mm diameter granules, which prevents litter tracking and controls the smells effectively. The smaller grain size is also soft on your cat’s paws and has fast absorption while being easy to scoop up.
- Contains activated carbons for increased deodorisation.
- Fast absorption and clumps in 1.5 seconds, easy to scoop.
- Low 11% water content, eliminating excess moisture and mess.
- 2mm litter is soft on your cat’s paws.
- Minimal dust with 55° hardness.
- Disposable in a flush.
1. Lay a 5 to 8cm thick layer of Active Carbon Tofu Litter in the cat toilet.
2. Ensure the cat toilet is away from moisture!
3. Try to clean the litter at least once a day.
4. Regularly refill the cat litter to ensure the 5 to 8cm thickness of litter in the cat toilet.
5. Replacing new litter once a week is recommended.
Ingredients: Bean dregs, Starch, Corn powder, Activated carbon