PETKIT FOOD CHAIN Tuna & Duck Recipe Wet Cat Food 80g
When it comes to choosing the best cat food for your feline friend with a sensitive stomach, you can’t go wrong with the newest PETKIT cat food addition – the FOOD CHAIN Tuna & Duck Recipe for cats.
Duck is rich in B Vitamins, which promote a healthy stomach and is highly digestible. Highly digestible cat food allows for the superior absorption of essential nutrients, including proteins, vitamins, and minerals, within your cat’s digestive system.
Cats are obligate carnivores, which means their bodies are specialized for efficiently extracting nutrients from animal-based protein sources. Opting for highly digestible cat food ensures that these nutrients are absorbed and utilized effectively to enhance your cat’s overall health.
Transition to PETKIT FOOD CHAIN Tuna & Duck wet cat food now, and you’ll notice the difference. It’s exceptionally palatable and super hydrating with real and fresh ingredients. No nasty additives like artificial colours, flavours, grains, or gelatins. It’s simply a cat food that will rejuvenate your cat, keeping them active and healthy at all times.
- Rich in B Vitamins for a healthy stomach and improved digestion.
- Highly palatable, even for picky eaters.
- High in protein and low in fat, making it ideal for overweight and senior cats.
- Contains real meat.
- Provides superior hydration for urinary tract support.
- Freshness Lock pouches are sealed in 4-layer aluminium for maximum freshness.
- Free from gelatin, grains, meat meal, and artificial additives.
- Meets AAFCO and FEDIAF standards – complete and balanced.
- Suitable for all cat breeds and life stages.
- Convenient cat food pouches, perfect for travel and on-the-go feeding.
Tuna, Fish Broth, Vegetable Oil, Chicken Fat, Tapioca Starch, Duck, Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity)), Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate.
- Crude Protein ≥11%
- Crude Fat ≥5%
- Crude Fiber ≤1%
- Moisture ≤75%
- Calcium ≥0.25%
- Total Phosphorus ≥0.20%
- Water Soluble Chloride (In Cl-) ≥0.1%
- Taurine ≥0.05%
Shelf Life: This product has a shelf life of 18 months before being unpacked.
Storage: Please always keep this product in a ventilated and dry place, protected from the sunlight; after unpacking the inner bag, store at 2-6°C and consume within three days. Do not feed if mould or other abnormalities are found.
- This product is suitable for all cat breeds from 4 months of age.
- This product is forbidden to feed ruminants. This product complies with Pet Feed Hygiene Standards.
- Please do not heat in the microwave oven with the package.